We urgently require an Adult Social Worker with minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required for a busy Reablement Team. Experience in Reablement is an advantage however experience with hospital discharge or front service will also be considered.
You must be HCPC Registered and hold a current, enhanced DBS Check issued within the past 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service.
- Carry out the duty function on a rota basis to ensure that all Safeguarding Alerts are effectively screened and people are safe
- Lead the Safeguarding Adult process for individual cases. They will do this in line with Pan London Adult at Risk: London Multi-Agency Policy and Procedures to Safeguard Adults from Abuse” (and additional Brent specific operational procedures)
- Take a lead role in improving the quality of the service and delivering agreed operational improvements in the department and with partner agencies and other stakeholders to secure the continuous development, improvement, efficiency and success of the Safeguarding Team as a whole
- Be directly responsible for supervising a group of staff within the team and dealing with day to day quality assurance, customer care and performance issues reporting to the Team Manager only when required.
- Be required to work flexibly in this role, cover for colleagues when required, including the Team Manager, and cover across the service area as the needs of the service dictate.