SW Locums are looking for a Newly Qualified Social Worker within Children & Family Services.
Wirral is an excellent place to start your social work career as the team is supportive and nurturing, committed to developing and progressing the social care workforce so that they can achieve their ambition and thrive.
You will require an enhanced DBS and Social Work England registration to be considered for this role.
- Provide information and support to enable people, groups and communities to access universal services, commission a range of services designed to minimise risks, and improve the quality of life for individuals, families, carers/carer groups and communities.
- Balance needs and risks with rights and choices, taking account of power differences and promoting positive outcomes for individuals, families and carers.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and reviewing of care planning activities.
- Accurately record and critically analyse information, following organisational policies and meeting organisational responsibilities for safeguarding.
- Work across organisational boundaries and contribute to the work of established and developing multi agency teams, applying your skills knowledge and professional judgement within the council and agency requirements helping to ensure seamless service responses to individuals with multiple needs.
- Undertake social work with families in order to reduce the need for care or accommodation and a range of community care and safeguarding assessments in accordance with relevant statutory requirements, identifying risks, and appropriate support plans.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records, write reports as required.
- Undertake statutory duties relating to safeguarding concerns, alongside a more experienced Social Worker where appropriate.
- When required give evidence in Court in relation to Care Proceedings or other Court related matters.
At SW Locums you can expect:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.