SW Locums require a Qualified Social Worker with proven UK experience in a Safeguarding Team required for a six month contract.
Must be able to demonstrate significant and recent experience in leading on Sec 42 Enquiries.
Requires good knowledge of the Care Act 2014 and extensive experience of applying the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
Must be a team player, but also able to work autonomously.
Mixture of office and home working – must be available to undertake required visits.
At SW Locums you can look forward to:
- A refreshingly honest approach to your job search.
- Fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Conscientious and well informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.